Basic hour-by-hour, daily, weekly, monthly, yearly views. Something that
produces HTML output for inclusion or direct embeddable on the web would
be my personal ideal, to be shared with various types of people. E.g., a
client could see in detail what I'm doing on their project and the rest
is simply blocked off as "available/not available". Prospects could get
an overview of availability say during a month.

Does anyone use Evolution's calendaring and have any comments?

(iCal looks great but is OS X only, right?)

Paul

--
Paul Makepeace ....................................... http://paulm.com/

"If I ask for help, will you be kind and help me, then kermit would have
 been blue."
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/