[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I used to be annoyed when someone zipped and the rared. Winzip cannot even
> handle this yet. Nowadays I can just say that RAR is more universial the
> Zip.

That seem unlikely at best.  I'd never even heard of winrar until
somebody at work pointed it out to me...  It's certainly not what I'd
call anywhere close to being "standard" or "universal".

For the benefit of people likely to come up against Yet Another
Compression Format, though:

    http://files10.rarlab.com/rar/unrarsrc-3.2.3.tar.gz

-Dom

--
| Semantico: creators of major online resources          |
|       URL: http://www.semantico.com/                   |