On Sun, Aug 31, 2003 at 05:50:00PM +0100, Adrian Howard wrote:
> >Tell me about it, just cleared eight of those out of the list's admin
> >queue.
>
> 426 since Friday 5pm.
>
> That's just the anti-virus bounces. I've given up counting the fardling
> virus posts.

Something around 5000 here, and that's just the ones that made it thru the
spam filters! (Since tweaked) (Although you might be surprised (or probably
not) at just how effective it is to bounce all emails which are between 85 and
115 kb in size.)

tjc

--
Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;