hi.

you could try www.moneybookers.com. i don't know how their fees compare to others, but as far as security goes, it's regulated by the Financial Services Authority of the United Kingdom (FSA).

-- joro

nemesis wrote:

Hi all,

I need to advise someone on online payment taking services (for a shopping cart system), but although I have a fair idea how a lot of the systems work, I have no idea if any of them are any good or what to look out for. I have found a few companies that seem well known:

Netbanx: http://www.netinvest.co.uk/ncr/netbanx/
Datacash: http://datacash.com/
Secpay: http://www.secpay.co.uk/
Worldpay: http://www.worldpay.co.uk/
Protx: http://www.protx.com/
Secure Trading: http://www.securetrading.com/
E-clear: http://www.eclear.net/

But although most offer seemingly similar services, I don't know if any of them are crap. Have any of london.pm had experience dealing with these companies andwhat should I look out for? Are there any that should definatly be steered clear of?

Many thanks
w.