On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 11:09:16AM +0100, Patrick Mulvany wrote:
> http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/Bug.html?id=2264
>
> Subject   Clone 0.13 cuases Segfault
> Created   Thu Mar 20 04:40:43 2003
> Updated   Sun Sep 7 02:33:41 2003
>
> Got fixed in the end but ended up replacing the module with a equivilent (storable).

I too have taken ages and ages to fix a bug in one of my modules -
nearly a year in one case.  However, I did acknowledge receipt of the
bug report promptly.

I'll do the RT dance and give him a few days to respond.  Does RT email
the original author, or does it rely on authors regularly checking it?
Cos I certainly don't check for RT tickets on my modules.

--
Lord Protector David Cantrell  |  http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

    If you have received this email in error, please add some nutmeg
    and egg whites, whisk, and place in a warm oven for 40 minutes.