Hi Martin,

Martin A. Brooks wrote:

We are looking for a Perl programmer to develop a customer-facing web control panel for our antispam and antivirus mail filtering service. Currently, all configuration is done via a combination of database (postgres) and flat text files. We would like to have a secure, intuitive and user-friendly interface built to manage this system for clients and in-house admin staff. Web design skills are _not_ required (have html monkey) though may be an advantage. Having a better than average knowledge of how email works is useful.

Do you have a detailed spec and/or UI design completed or would this be part of the work you want doing ?

S.