Leo Lapworth wrote:
Hi Martin,

Thank you for using Perl - and thank you for offering people the chance to
work on your project. I hope you are successful in finding someone.

You must be new here :)

I have spoken today with an LPMer who's interested in taking on the work. His assessment of the sort of time required having seen that spec (hey, fancy that! looking at the spec before deciding whether or not someone's requesting skewered horse for dinner) agrees roughly with mine. I'm hoping it'll be a mutually beneficial project.

--

Martin A. Brooks |  http://www.antibodymx.net/ | Anti-spam&  anti-virus
   Consultant    |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]      | filtering. Inoculate