Nicholas Clark wrote:

Auto-posting a FAQ entry for discussion every $interval is in some sense
make-work - sort of "this list isn't busy enough - let's harness it for
another purpose." We don't currently have FAQ discussions on IRC or in real
life.

Agree, I can't see the point of posting things like that to the list, I think it's for user generated content. These FAQs are easily accessed in the correct place for anyone who is interested. Don't really want my mbox file filling up with them.

I'm not actively writing any perl at the moment, this is probably influencing my opinion.

/R