Peter Corlett wrote:
On 22 Sep 2009, at 16:23, Dave Hodgkinson wrote:
[...]
Rule 18.

"Do not watch porn with a girl they think of crazy things to do afterwords" ..?

Only if one is very lucky [in my limited experience]

There is only one downside to working in Amsterdam.

Dutch food? It's like school dinners, but only if you boil it for another few hours first.

This is about 25 years out of date. But it is conceivable that I am congenitally biased :-)

In any case, what's wrong with a culture that has a whole class of food that is specifically designed to enable one to consume more alcohol?

Dirk(-Jan)