On 21 Sep 2009, at 23:16, Abigail wrote:
[...]
Well, we (booking.com) are. But that unfortunally requires a relocation
to (or near) Amsterdam, and I can't imagine anyone willing to do that.

I was prepared to relocate to Amsterdam for another job I was offered there, however the contract had some rather odious clauses in it that the employer would not remove. This was somewhat inconvenient as it meant I had to reverse all the winding-up of my affairs in the UK.

The whole affair has left a rather bitter taste in my mouth about working in the Netherlands, so it'd have to be an exceptional deal to make me reconsider.