On 1/10/09 07:19, Dave Cross wrote:

But I need somewhere else to go. I'm thinking probably Be, but I'm open to suggestions of other suppliers. Does anyone want to share horror stories or recommendations?

I'm very happy with Zen at home. At work we're augmenting our leased line from Clara.net (very reliable but 2Mbit just ain't enough) with an ADSL line from Be. I'd be happy to use Zen at work but that wouldn't be smart from a business continuity perspective :)

Dealing with their call centre to place a business order wasn't a great experience but hopefully the actual service will be.

S.