On 26 Nov 2009, at 12:38, Tomas Doran wrote:
James Laver wrote:
If there aren't too many people coming:
1. Jerusalem Tavern, Britton Street. Lovely place, a little short on space
Yeah, that's _so_ not going to work on Friday night.

They've quite happily allowed me to book the big table for an ASRLon on a Friday night, without a deposit or charge.

2. Ye Olde Mitre, oldest pub in London, off Hatton Garden. Horrible
toilets and a little short on space
That'd work for me, but it'll be crammed (less so than the JT, but still)..

That must be *the* most packed pub in London!

[I know nothing about the Calthorpe.]
2. The Gunmakers (Eyre st. Hill). A suggestion that ought to surprise nobody.
That's already the plan for Saturday though, right?

Has this actually been booked and paid for yet? They won't open on a Saturday without somebody stumping up £250.