I suspect this is a symptom of the GFC rather than anything more sinister. I'm
sorry you and your not-to-be colleagues appear to be friendly fire in this
circumstance.

I can tell that GFC][ has people twitched. Although I live in the best
functioning developed economy in the world (fsvo), the bank  I've recently been
going through the motions with were asking some weirder-than-the-last-time
questions about my situation.

(disclaimer, I barely know who net a porter are as they don't offer telecommute
positions).
--
Sent from my phone, so apologies for any spelling errors, top-posting, brevity,
etc.