> I wouldn't put much faith in anything I didn't hear directly from a
> N-a-P employee on this matter.

Hah. After chatting to NAP's HR person at YAPC::EU about a job, and then
sending an email asking, and then a follow-up email checking why I hadn't
heard anything, I gave up trying to do anything with NAP directly.
They seemed very disorganised on the management side and I presume
recruiters hide that chaos away from potential recruits. It's possible in
this case Rudolf is seeing a reflection of that US-side.
Shame really, after they hosted an excellent London.pm tech event at their
secret lair atop Westfield Shepherds Bush some months ago.

YMMV

Regards, Peter