On 16 October 2012 17:06, Pedro Figueiredo <m...@pedrofigueiredo.org> wrote:
> and another one I've been mulling and considering writing to submit to LPW,
> but I'm afraid it wouldn't warrant me many friends in the L.pm community,
> it's titled "The problem with Perl" and is basically me ranting about the
> nice things in Java and Python that we (as in, myself until I started doing
> serious Java and Python, and some other L.pm'ers I've talked with) just tend
> to shrug off or don't even think about, or think they're bad but they're
> actually not bad at all.

After the course I took at the OU last year (
https://msds.open.ac.uk/students/study/undergraduate/course/m362.htm )
If someone can bring the synchronised keyword into perl, that would be
good. And make it work across platforms (like, load balanced servers)
that would be good too.

--
Unde venistis vos manebit, donec completa est.
    -- Tenax D.