I have been told that we will be travelling to Italy
from 26 Oct to 14 November.
I am open to any and all suggestions of things to do and see
that:
a) Do not involve seeing 26 cathedral ceilings in 1 day
b) Do not involve more than 330 small vertical steps
(I still get twinges remembering this one) and THEN
get deafened by the 11:00 bell ringing.
Note: I know I am in trouble. Monica just came in with
'Walking Tours in Tuscany'. Some of those hills look
steeper than in San Diego...
Help! Help! Does somebody have 'Winery Tours of Tuscany?'
(or 'Whining tours' would be more like it for me.)
Or does somebody need an on-site service call in Rome,
Florence, Venice, or Milan?
Patrick ("Chianti... must be some wine there") Powell
Monica ("Vacations are FUN? Vacations are for RELAXING?
Where did you get THAT idea from, Patrick?
All you do it sit in front of that computer and have
fun and relax all day. We are going to work some of
that fat off you...") Powell
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOU MUST BE A LIST MEMBER IN ORDER TO POST TO THE LPRNG MAILING LIST
The address you post from MUST be your subscription address
If you need help, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (or lprng-requests
or lprng-digest-requests) with the word 'help' in the body. For the impatient,
to subscribe to a list with name LIST, send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with: | example:
subscribe LIST <mailaddr> | subscribe lprng-digest [EMAIL PROTECTED]
unsubscribe LIST <mailaddr> | unsubscribe lprng [EMAIL PROTECTED]
If you have major problems, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word
LPRNGLIST in the SUBJECT line.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------