Ok, so your position is that b/c the defined content takes the form of
type-len-value the registry for it cannot be shared, but if, like IGP
Algorithm, it had "just" been a collection of values sharing would be fine.

Peter was OK with sharing the registry. I am as well.

Let's let others chime in.

Thanks,
Chris.