Hi Tony,

Are you working on the assumption that there is no data link layer flow
control already which could signal the OS congestion on the receiving end ?

Are we also working on the assumptions that when ISIS PDUs are send in DCs
(unknown today case when out of the sudden 1000s of LSPs may need to get
flooded) use of some L4 fancy flow control is an overkill and we must
invent new essentially L2 flow control to cover this case to address
partition repair ?

Thx,
R.