> On Apr 2, 2020, at 5:17 PM, Robert Raszuk <rob...@raszuk.net> wrote:
>
> Many thx,
> R.
>
> PS. As we are talking LSR here it is strange that joining virtual LSR meeting
> is not for everyone. I was waiting and tried three times today for host
> approval to join which was not granted.

I am very sorry to hear this! We had 64 participants, at least at one point
that I saw. I set the meeting up, and I don't believe there is any way to
exclude anyone in particular, I certainly would never have chosen to do that.

However, Webex has a password requirement when setting up meetings (I guess, I
tried to not have one, it wouldn't let me) which we included in all the details
wherever the details were posted, it was "linkstate".

I did notice an email, from webex, during the meeting about a request from
Bruno to join as guest, but he was in the participant list when I then checked.
I didn't receive any other emails like that (and FWIW I had 5 windows over 2
monitors going at once trying to manage all this, so noticing the 1 email was
lucky).

Did it let you skip entering a password (or did it not offer the option in the
first place)?

It would be good to figure this out before the next interim.

Thanks,
Chris.