> On Jun 30, 2020, at 2:33 AM, tony...@tony.li wrote:
>

> Hi all,
>
> The authors are on-board with this round of suggestions from Les.  Could I
> get a review by one more of our Designated Experts before we update the draft?

So:

- Top Level Area Proxy TLV
  - can be used to communicate area proxy capability
  - can be used to communicate inside node trait
  - can be used to communicate area proxy system id
- Re-use existing SPRING TLVs to communicate Area SID

and the early request would be for a single top-level area proxy TLV code-point?

If so, then it aligns with my earlier [wg hat] suggestion as well, and so looks
good to me [de hat]. :)

Thanks,
Chris.
[DE/WG member hats]