Hi Huaimo,

Can you speak to the differences of this with Area Proxy? They are similar
solutions, right?

There's an existing experimental track OSPF RFC (RFC8099) already for TTZ so i
found it confusing to have this document also talking about TTZ for OSPF; is it
redefining it, updating it, just referring to it?

Thanks,
Chris.
[chair hat]