Hi Tony,

>- If there is a benefit to zones, it’s not clear to us.  You need to do a
>better job articulating that.
[HC]: Using zone/TTZ for scalability seems simpler than using Areas. It uses
less planning efforts and less configurations (refer to
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/lsr/H8muAnPwnxVa9d_8FY7x3rofKLw/ for some
details).

>- The transition mechanisms seem awkward and painful. Can you reduce the
>complexity?
[HC]: Yes. We can reduce the complexity of the transition mechanisms and have a
simple solution.

Best Regards,
Huaimo