Hi Peter,

Thanks for your reply, please see inline:

Yes, here I mean flex-algo number specific metric.

> (a) already exists in the form of the ASLA advertisement for delay and
> TE-metric.
> Bandwidth metric will be no different.
>
> (b) there has been no such thing as flex-algo X specific metric/attribute
> defined
> so far. And we are not defining it in this draft either. The draft defines
> sub-TLVs
> for automatic bandwidth metric calculation. It is the winning FAD for the
> Flex-Algorithm X that specifies whether the automatic bandwidth metric
> calculation is done or not and it would be rather complicated (certainly
> possible)
> to have the parameters for such calculation being advertised outside of the
> FAD.
>
> You are right these being part of the FAD may result in the calculated
> bandwidth
> metric being different for each flex-algo on the same link.
> The intention was NOT to have the different per algo bandwidth metric value,
> rather it was the convenience of reusing the FAD that was the motivation for
> the existing encoding.

Understood. Perhaps some text to clarify this would be helpful, such as:

The reference bandwidth is considered a global parameter for the network, it is
not expected to use different reference bandwidth for different flex-algos.

> So to answer your question, we do NOT intend to make any link attributes per
> flex-algo number.

This answer is clear, thanks.

Best regards,
Jie