Hi Aijun,

> I support the adoption of the “FAD constraint sub-TLV” part(Section 3),  but
> not support the introduce of  “Bandwidth Metric Advertisement” part (Section
> 4) and other related parts.

As I understand it, we don’t get a line item veto, so I don’t know how the
chairs will take this.

> With the introduce of additional constraint information, the problem
> described in “Introduction” part(Section 1) can be solved.

Please say more.  Claims without rationale are not reasoning.

> The usage of bandwidth metric in large network is not feasible.

Ditto.

> And, would you like to explain more for the following statements(in Section
> 4.1.1.2)
> “In the interface group mode, every node MUST identify the set of
>    parallel links between a pair of nodes based on IGP link
>    advertisements and MUST consider cumulative bandwidth of the parallel
>    links while arriving at the metric of each link.”
> based on example described in Figure 7?

The paragraph immediately above explains exactly that. B->C has two parallel
10Gbps links, so it should be considered to be 20Gbps.

> How the cumulative bandwidth will be used to achieve the result that traffic
> from B to D will prefer B-C-F-D, not B-E-D?

B-C-F-D is 20Gbps. B-E-D is 10Gbps.

Tony