Les:

Hi!

In this case the name is being changed, a new column is added, and all
the existing code points are updated in light of the new column.

I realize this may not be enough for you.  Instead of all of us
discussing this specific case, we should focus our energy on clearly
defining what “Updates” means — there’s a proposal that could be a
starting point [1].

Thanks!

Alvaro.

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kuehlewind-update-tag