Alvaro -

I don’t find the referenced draft relevant to this case.

Our difference of opinion has to do with the function of a codepoint registry.
Registries are created as a place to both document existing codepoints and to
be updated when the need for additional codepoints arises.
There is no benefit or need (IMO of course) for an RFC which initially created
the registry to be marked as "updated" when new codepoints are added to the
registry - which is really all that is happening here.

Is there anything in RFC 7370 that states or implies that the name of the
registry is not subject to change?
Is there anything in RFC 7370 that states or implies that the set of TLVs under
the purview of the registry is not subject to change?
Why are either of these cases functionally any different from adding a new
sub-TLV codepoint to the registry?

I do agree that this is not worth the time being spent on it. So, you have my
input. I leave it to the ADs/WG chairs/IESG review to close this issue.
Thanx for listening.

   Les