Hi Acee,

I'm not aware of any other IPR beyond what is already posted.

thanks,
Peter

On 16/06/2021 16:00, Acee Lindem (acee) wrote:
After the first successful WG last call, the authors discovered that some re-work was needed for OSPF AS External route calculation – specifically with respect to the Flex Algorithm ASBR metrics and calculation. This was fixed and there were clarifications in the IANA section (see versions -14 and -15). The draft has been stable since April and we are now ready to WG last call the updated version.

Without further ado, this begins a 2 week WG Last Call, ending on July 1st, 2021, for draft-ietf-lsr-flex-algo

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-flex-algo/

All authors, please indicate by sending an email to the list, whether you aware of any other IPR beyond what is already posted:

  [From https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/search/?submit=draft&id=draft-ietf-lsr-flex-algo]

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3910/

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3248/

Thanks,