I am not aware of any undisclosed IPR related to this document.

Cheers,
Clarence

From: Acee Lindem (acee) <a...@cisco.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2021 16:01
To: lsr@ietf.org
Cc: Christian Hopps <cho...@chopps.org>; lsr-...@ietf.org;
draft-ietf-lsr-flex-algo....@ietf.org
Subject: Second Working Last Call for draft-ietf-lsr-flex-algo

After the first successful WG last call, the authors discovered that some
re-work was needed for OSPF AS External route calculation – specifically with
respect to the Flex Algorithm ASBR metrics and calculation. This was fixed and
there were clarifications in the IANA section (see versions -14 and -15). The
draft has been stable since April and we are now ready to WG last call the
updated version.

Without further ado, this begins a 2 week WG Last Call, ending on July 1st,
2021, for draft-ietf-lsr-flex-algo

  https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-flex-algo/

All authors, please indicate by sending an email to the list, whether you aware
of any other IPR beyond what is already posted:

  [From
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/search/?submit=draft&id=draft-ietf-lsr-flex-algo]

  https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3910/
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3248/