Joel -

I have had concerns from the beginning as to whether this draft is really
needed.
As I have commented previously, the only content of any significance is Section
4 - and that only provides example settings of the management fields for this
interface type.
I question whether a draft is required for this purpose.
I will defer on this matter to folks more expert in this area than I, but, my
opinion is that a draft solely for this purpose is not required.

I thought it polite to mention this before you spend the time and effort to
produce a new version.

   Les