Joel -

In addition to the IANA section changes,

1)Please be sure that the text consistently refers to "Point to Point (P2P)
Interface over LAN" - not simply "Point to Point"

2)I think the abstract/introduction should make it clear that this draft is
specifying the management mappings for the " Point to Point (P2P) Interface
over LAN".
It is NOT defining Point to Point (P2P) Interface over LAN operation - that
clearly was already done by RFC 5309.

3)I don’t know if Section 3 is really needed. I tend to think not.
But if you do want to keep it, please Reference RFC 8343 Section 4 as this is
clearly a copy of the Figure in that document/section.

   Les