"Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsb...@cisco.com> writes:

Chris –

As regards a meeting specifically targeted for the flooding speed
topic, here is my personal request/requirement:

The meeting MUST allow at least 50 % of the allocated meeting time
for open discussion.

Oh it MUST, MUST it?

Of course it would include time for discussions. We can all read slides offline.

If all we do at the interim meeting is fill the time with
presentations, we will not have accomplished much.

I think this is fairly obvious.

However you (as WG chair) go about building an agenda, please ensure
that this happens.

Right-o, captain.

Thanks,
Chris.