As is well known, there are two drafts in this problem space:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-decraene-lsr-isis-flooding-speed/
and
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ginsberg-lsr-isis-flooding-scale/

Regarding the latter, we also have a working implementation and we also have
requested a presentation slot for IETF 111 LSR WG meeting.

I agree with Bruno that the time available in the WG meeting will likely be
inadequate to present full updates for both drafts. In addition, I think it is
important that the WG have
an opportunity to discuss publicly in an interactive way, the merits of each
proposal. The likelihood that time will be available in the scheduled WG
meeting for that discussion as well seems low.

I therefore join w Bruno in suggesting that an interim meeting dedicated to the
flooding speed topic be organized.
Given the short time available before IETF 111, I would suggest that we look at
scheduling an interim meeting after IETF 111 - but I leave it to the WG chairs
to decide when to schedule this.

I also think it would be prudent to delay WG adoption calls for either draft
until after such an interim meeting is held. In that way the WG can make a more
informed decision.

   Les