Adding John (AD).

    On Tuesday, July 27, 2021, 10:45:07 a.m. EDT, tom petch
<ie...@btconnect.com> wrote:

 From: Reshad Rahman <res...@yahoo.com>
Sent: 21 May 2021 00:03

<I should have sent this a few weeks ago when it got done>

FYI, Mahesh did the extraction of the mpls-te from draft-ietf-bfd-yang and it's
been submitted to the RFC Editor.

<tp>
Two months have passed and I see no change in the RFC Editor queue.  Whatever
was done would appear to have been not enough.  I was expecting an action by
the AD to be required and have seen no sign thereof which may be relevant.

Tom Petch

Regards,
Reshad.

On 2021-03-22, 3:30 PM, "Rtg-bfd on behalf of Yingzhen Qu"