LSR experts:

We have updated the draft to reflect the suggestions from LSR WG to use Flex
Algo to advertise the metrics associated with the environment where 5G edge
computer servers are running.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dunbar-lsr-5g-edge-compute/

In a nutshell, the draft proposes some new values in the Flex Algo Definition
Sub-TLV

  *   A new Metric-Type is introduced to indicate the Aggregated Cost
AppMetaData Metrics included in computing the constrained SPF.
  *   Additional subsub-TLVs to be included in the Flex Algo Definition Sub-TLV
to carry the detailed metrics for the constrained SPF.

We are looking for feedback of our revised approach.

Thank you.

Linda Dunbar