Hi Linda,

Thank you for your contribution.  I have several comments:

1) I think you could abstract this out from 5G and have a much stronger
contribution. If I understand correctly, your goal is to route to optimal
instances of anycast load balancers. There’s nothing radio specific about that.
 This would also great simplify the discussion.

2) The flow affinity that you request is not something that is normally
implemented. The affinity that I’m familiar with is a hash function before
indexing into a multi-path table that doesn’t fluctuate frequently.  I don’t
think that you have that condition. I could envision some kind of forwarding
cache, but that would deserve a careful discussion of cache timeouts, as they
need to be consistent across the network. I also don’t understand how this
would work in the face of a handover.

3) I’m not following how link metrics would interact with your site cost
metrics. Do you even want them to?

4) I don’t think you really want to advertise your site-cost metrics in the
FAD.  The point of the FAD is to define the constraints for the topology. Yes
you will want to use a FAD to advertise that a given algorithm will be using
your specific Calc-Type, but I’m not seeing any kind of global topology
constraints here.  The metrics that you’re advertising don’t belong in the FAD
and instead should probably be in a prefix reachability TLV.

Regards,
Tony