Hi, Robert:
If the ABR know the restaurant are closing now, it can certainly let the driver
change to the backup restaurant immediately and avoid the driver waste the
miles. Wouldn’t this mechanism give the driver better experiences?

Anyway, the unreachable information is rare, controllable. The
implementation/operator can open it only to the loop back address of the PE or
Tunnel Ends.

Aijun Wang
China Telecom