Les,

> And if customers could do what he suggested then they would not have an issue.
>
> But there are deployments where what he suggested is not possible – largely I
> think because the set of “prefixes of interest” is in itself large.

Well, the alleged customers have not come forward to explain the situation. I
would welcome more specifics, even under NDA. It’s hard to relate to
allegations of scale without specifics. If the area has that many PEs in it,
then is really too large to be a single area in the first place?

>  So while not all customers have an issue, some customers do and we are
> trying to find a way to address those deployments.
>
> As far as the alternative proposals, I will comment on them if/when there is
> something visible – but I think they will all suffer from scale issues.

They have been proposed here and have not been refuted.

Everything always suffers from scale issues, so that’s not exactly constructive.

I would be more than happy to write up the pub-sub proposal, but … it’s not my
customer and it’s not in my charter to contribute to your revenue. :)

Tony