Hi Tony and Robert,
thank you for your responses to my notes. I should have been more clear in
explaining the rationale for adding the UDP transport option to the list.
Reliability comes at a cost. If the system already has a mechanism that
guarantees convergence a faster, lightweight though not reliable mechanism
seems like a reasonable model.

Regards,
Greg