From: Lizhenbin <lizhen...@huawei.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2022 10:20 AM
To: Susan Hares <sha...@ndzh.com>; lsr <lsr@ietf.org>
Cc: draft-ietf-lsr-ospfv3-srv6-extensions
<draft-ietf-lsr-ospfv3-srv6-extensi...@ietf.org>
Subject: RE: [Lsr] Status of draft-ietf-lsr-ospv3-srv6-extensions

Hi Sue, Sorry for the late response. Thanks very much for your reminding. We
co-authors are updating the draft and will refresh it soon. We will try to move
it to WGLC in the IETF114. For the issue of
External (lizhen...@huawei.com<mailto:lizhen...@huawei.com>)
Email<https://protection.inkyphishfence.com/report?id=bmV0b3JnMTA1ODY5MTIvc2hhcmVzQG5kemguY29tLzRlYjdhMmQ0YTM3ODhlMTQ4ZDVhZGU3ZWE0MzQ2ZTY2LzE2NTUzMDI4MTcuMDY=#key=29c47e8724eb4b276ae6a1ccc0cb8e4c>
  FAQ<https://www.inky.com/banner-faq>  GoDaddy Advanced Email Security,
Powered by INKY<https://www.inky.com/protection-by-inky>

Hi Sue,
Sorry for the late response. Thanks very much for your reminding. We co-authors
are updating the draft and will refresh it soon.
We will try to move it to WGLC in the IETF114. For the issue of moving BGP-LS
without OSPFv3, I am not experienced enough to reply. Wish to learn the ADs and
other's suggestion.

Best Regards,
Robin

________________________________

李振斌 Li Zhenbin
Mobile: +86-13651017745/+968-91797068
Email: lizhen...@huawei.com<mailto:lizhen...@huawei.com>
发件人:Susan Hares <sha...@ndzh.com<mailto:sha...@ndzh.com>>
收件人:lsr <lsr@ietf.org<mailto:lsr@ietf.org>>
抄 送:draft-ietf-lsr-ospfv3-srv6-extensions
<draft-ietf-lsr-ospfv3-srv6-extensi...@ietf.org<mailto:draft-ietf-lsr-ospfv3-srv6-extensi...@ietf.org>>
时 间:2022-06-07 08:31:09
主 题:[Lsr] Status of draft-ietf-lsr-ospv3-srv6-extensions

What is the status of draft-ietf-lsr-ospfv3-srv6-extensions?  Is this draft
ready for WG LC?  Do you anticipate WG LC soon?

This draft expired on 5/23/2022. It has not be updated since 5/23.   Is this
just an oversight for the authors?

draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext-09 references
draft-ietf-lsr-ospfv3-srv6-extensions, and cannot go forward until the status
of this draft is resolved.

Should IDR move draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext-09.txt forward without
draft-ietf-lsr-ospfv3-srv6-extensions?

Sue Hares
IDR Shepherd and chair