Hi All,

We have posted an update to this WG document:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsr-ospfv3-srv6-extensions-04

Most of the changes are editorial. The only content change is the
introduction of new "Route Types" to enable distinction between Type1/Type2
external and NSSA advertisements of the SRv6 Locators.

Request the WG to review and provide feedback on this version as we get
closer to the WGLC phase.

Thanks,
Ketan (on behalf of co-authors)