Hi, Les:

Please note the references to RFC5316/RFC5392 in
draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-inter-as-topology-ext-11 is for TE scenarios, and what we
are discussing are non-TE scenarios.
For prefixes sub-TLV, would you like to revisit my responses to Ketan, before
make any comments? For your convenience, I can elaborate again to you——-“The
prefix sub-TLV is not the link identifier, it is just one kind of link
attributes”. Is it clear enough?

Based on these facts, I think it is unnecessary to response your other baseless
comments.

Aijun Wang
China Telecom