So how do I forward my services with SRv6 if I advertise all with single
BGP next hop /128 across N flex algos ?

Assume for mapping I am attaching BGP Tunnel Attribute and signal on a per
service route which flex-algo to use.

Moreover how do I UPA some flex-algo's becoming unreachable in the case
where BGP next hop is different then flex-algo destination address ?

Thx,
R.