From: John Scudder <j...@juniper.net>
Sent: 12 September 2022 13:47

Hi Tom,

Needless (?) to say, I’m sympathetic with your position, and thanks for
bringing up the parallel case. I take it however, that you aren’t taking the
position that this reorganization/restructuring/call it what you will needs to
be done by draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-l2bundles, though? Right now it looks to me as
though there’s not consensus that it *should* be done in
draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-l2bundles, which suggests to me that,

- We should ask Ketan to revert to the version where the registry is left
untouched (the “nothing” option),
- We should then send draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-l2bundles for IETF LC and proceed
with the publication process, and concurrently,
- Someone who sees value in reorganizing the registry should write a standalone
draft to do that, and propose it as a WG draft.

Any objection to that approach?

<tp>

That sounds like a good plan,

Tom Petch