Hi Chris,

> On Oct 5, 2022, at 1:26 PM, Christian Hopps <cho...@chopps.org> wrote:
>
> That is great news b/c it means we can fix those 3 unpublished TLV to be
> explicit multi-part. After fixing those 3 we are in a much friendly place of
> defining only future behavior/standard requirements without concern of
> impacting current deployments.

Yes, those are easily ‘fixed’, if folks feel that those need fixing.

Please note that the real point of this draft is to allow us to treat TLVs that
are in the “implicit single part TLV” column as being multi-part.

And the real bone of contention is whether or not we should have a router
capability as a means of signaling readiness to accept those.

Tony