Hi, Peter:

You needn’t repeat, just provide the hyperlink for your reasonable explanations
is enough.

What I see are just only the some asserts, for example: “Incorrect”, “No
problem”. etc.

If you have no examples for explanations, please following the scenarios that
we provides.

There are also several folks, include myself, aren’t  convinced yet for such
approaches.

Aijun Wang
China Telecom