On 29/10/2022 02:08, Aijun Wang wrote:
Hi, Peter:

You needn’t repeat, just provide the hyperlink for your reasonable explanations
is enough.

please look at the email I sent on Oct 5th with the subject "RFC 8362 and LSInfinity".

Peter

What I see are just only the some asserts, for example: “Incorrect”, “No
problem”. etc.

If you have no examples for explanations, please following the scenarios that
we provides.

There are also several folks, include myself, aren’t  convinced yet for such
approaches.

Aijun Wang
China Telecom

On Oct 28, 2022, at 22:34, Peter Psenak <ppsenak=40cisco....@dmarc.ietf.org>