From: Acee Lindem <acee.i...@gmail.com>
Sent: 09 June 2023 16:05

Hi Tom,

I believe Yingzhen and I have fixed all of these nits in the -14 version.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-ospfv3-extended-lsa-yang/

<tp>
yes, looks good,

Tom Petch

> On Jun 1, 2023, at 6:16 AM, tom petch <ie...@btconnect.com> wrote:
>
> Acee
>
> My comments all relate to the 'latter I-D', that is to the extended LSAs YANG
> model, the one you really want to publish and not to the admin tags (which
> you will doubtless want to publish in due course).
>
> Tom Petch.
> _____________________________________

I updated with with the full list of normative words.

> /opf:ospfv3/ospf:body:
> here and elsewhere, what is the final colon doing?
>
> I don’t see this anywhere in the draft.

For better or worse, this is the format that “pyang -f tree” provides.

> contact URL is out of date
>
> I’ll update my Email.

This is updated.

> references to OSPF YANG need updating to the RFC
>
> This is fixed in -09.

Fixed.

> 'Figure .. ' now appears in four places, doubtless a 'good idea' from the
> tool makers.
>
> There is only “Figure 1”.

I agree this is confusing. I’ve removed all the figure designations.