From: Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.i...@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, 22 June 2023 at 08:45
To: Eric Vyncke <evyn...@cisco.com>
Cc: The IESG <i...@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-lsr-ospfv3-srv6-extensi...@ietf.org"
<draft-ietf-lsr-ospfv3-srv6-extensi...@ietf.org>, "lsr-cha...@ietf.org"
<lsr-cha...@ietf.org>, "lsr@ietf.org" <lsr@ietf.org>, "a...@cisco.com"
<a...@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: Éric Vyncke's No Objection on
draft-ietf-lsr-ospfv3-srv6-extensions-14: (with COMMENT)

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your review and feedback. Please check inline below for response to
your comments.

I have posted an update including the changes discussed below:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsr-ospfv3-srv6-extensions-15

On Thu, Jun 22, 2023 at 11:31 AM Éric Vyncke via Datatracker