Bruno,

On 27/07/2023 16:12, bruno.decra...@orange.com wrote:

Bottom line:
- we see that this can be problematic in some cases
- it's very easy to fix by mandating the use of the flags(s).

I believe we understand each other. I even believe we are in a violent agreement, although we have different view on some specific details.

Would SHOULD language in terms of using the new flags for UPA take care of your concerns?

What's preventing the authors to just fix this?

In the absence of an implementation section in the draft, does the only
disclosed implementation (IOS-XR) support the flags and set a flag with the UPA?

I don't think discussing the details of the particular implementation belongs to this list. We can discuss that privately.

thanks,
Peter

Thanks,
--Bruno