Hi Reshad,

Note that the SR encodings contain a lot of the same information but are
different in the two protocols. It wouldn’t be feasible to use common groupings
as it is more importation to be consistent with the data blocks that we are
augmenting than the SR extensions in the other protocol. If the IGPs were
exactly the same, there would only be one 😎

> On Nov 14, 2023, at 12:17, Reshad Rahman <res...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Acee,
>
> Couple of other differences (I didn't dig to see whether they are justified):
> - Naming discrepancies e.g. TLV suffix is used more in OSPF (local-blocks v/s
> local-blocks-tlv)

The LSDB models for RFC 9129 (OSPF) and RFC 9130 (IS-IS) are somewhat
different. It is more important to be consistent with the base models than the
other protocol.

> - No global blocks in ISIS

IS-IS has global blocks.

augment /rt:routing/rt:control-plane-protocols
          /rt:control-plane-protocol/isis:isis/isis:database
          /isis:levels/isis:lsp/isis:router-capabilities:
    +--ro sr-capability
    |  +--ro sr-capability
    |  |  +--ro sr-capability-bits*   identityref
    |  +--ro global-blocks
    |     +--ro global-block* []
    |        +--ro range-size?    uint32
    |        +--ro sid-sub-tlv